Your New Store - Wow!

MoonShadows

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Jim
Hardiness Zone
6a
@GreenThumb Great! I am looking at other websites selling the same greenhouses and trying to keep our prices lower. As I said, I will use the profits to pay for the site software, hosting, etc. Since I am not putting the profit in my pocket, I can keep the prices lower than other sales websites.

I really want to make this site a resource in so many ways for the members that join. I even started the Resource area with reference articles.

You are on your way! I was just over at Resources reading about foundations. I am in Zone 6. We are on a mountain in a valley at the top and it snows here a lot. Could you make some specific recommendations for a foundation for a small foundation in this zone?

jordan

Gotta get a Greenhouse!
First Name
Jordan
Hardiness Zone
7a
Those redwood greenhouses sound great. I like the wood ones I have seen when searching so much more then the metal ones. I checked around the internet and you have the best price I have found so far. I hope to buy one, probably a smaller sometime in the beginning of 2018 so I can get it set up by early spring. Not sure what to use as a foundation. What did you use?

MoonShadows

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Jim
Hardiness Zone
6a
I love this...it's great to encourage others to do greenhouses....
Don't know if you read the "About" in the top menu, but I want to use a portion of the profits to pay for the forum & store software, hosting, software upgrades, and prizes for the monthly contest. And, based on sales, periodic donations will be made to help support a community garden, greenhouse and/or other non-profit horticultural organizations.