MoonShadows

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Jim
Hardiness Zone
6a
Welcome to the forum Lena.

Anchoring methods usually depend on a few factors. What is the framing/base material made from? Are you placing the base directly on the ground or on a foundation like timber or cement? What are the wind conditions in your area?

If you can tell us some more about these conditions we'll be able to give you some guidance. If you have a specific model or greenhouse kit, mention that. Some models have specific anchor systems.

First Name
lena
Hello! Happy Mothers Day to all. I thought I was going to get my greenhouse up. After opening all the boxes & Assembly Instruction book; mostly pictures no words to read step by step. Paying someone to assemble & know one seems to know how My greenhouse is a 4x6ft Giantex Model GT3019 from EcomRiver. Walk in Greenhouse Heavy Duty Polycarbonate Roof Aluminum Frame; Herb & Flower Garden Green House - White. ~ Could not fine any U-tube or Video know hows.

waretrop

Staff member
First Name
waretrop
Hardiness Zone
5b
Happy Mothers Day Lena...Don't get frustrated.....just start looking and trying to understand the directions and look at these 2 videos a few times each...

I know it's overwhelming but you can do it....just think about the foundation and decide what you are going to do....

You can do it...

MoonShadows

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Jim
Hardiness Zone
6a
You are right, Karen. I'm not sure why this is. Many greenhouses are made in China where the people who write the assembly instructions have a very poor grasp of English. I think others are written by people who has never assembled a greenhouse. When I bought my Sunshine Gardenhouse, I not only received written instructions that were pretty good, I also received a CD showing one being assembled. That helped tremendously. Doesn't Growing Spaces have a CD they send? Maybe not when you built yours, but I think I remember reading they send one now.

First Name
Karen
Hardiness Zone
7b
I hope they send one now. They gave us a link to a URL that had info, but it looked like it was info from years ago when they first did it. No one had done any updates since then, so it was a mess. We had to keep calling them for help if we couldn't figure something out.